Loss Prevention Manager
The purpose of this position is to instill a proactive approach in the protection of assets. Successful execution of position responsibilities and the team mission will result in the netting improved shareholder value. The ideal candidate will be hands on, take charge individual who can build a loss prevention strategy for a multi-state retail organization.
· Subject matter expert for new store sites; complete new store site surveys and assist vendors with physical security equipment placement and installation as needed.
· Communicate with various business partners to ensure the installation and repair of equipment is completed on time and to specification.
· Manage projects for the continued success of Wireless Vision in the areas of loss prevention to identify and respond to internal and external threats; i.e., robbery prevention, armored courier, crime potential analysis, burglary prevention and others as necessary.
· Educate the Sales Operations group (Director of Sales,Market Managers & Store Managers & Associates) about the methodology of physical security in Wireless Vision stores to include but not limited to; alarms, safes, gates/shutters.
Training/ Awareness Execution
· Partner with the operations group (Director of Sales,Market Managers & Store Managers & Associates) to build loss prevention awareness.
· Utilize and deliver approved training programs for the company.
Consultation and Coordination
· Liaison with various law enforcement agencies and coordinate dissemination of data related to store incidents and investigations.
· Build the fact finding/investigation skills and techniques of field operations personnel(Director of Sales, Market Managers, Store Leadership).
· Collaborate with operations and human resources and other available resource departments to monitor store trends and improve associate compliance with established Wireless Vision standards.
· Manage the internal & external incidents in various store locations.
· Conduct investigations and interviews for inventory, cash loss, and breach of company policies and procedures.
· Maintain open line of communication within the human resources department on all investigative issues.
Critical Incidents / High Loss
· Target high loss stores to reduce the risk to co-workers and decrease the potential for losses.
· Respond to critical store incidents to provide guidance and support.
Loss Prevention Management Systems/ Data Entry
· Develop a Loss Prevention/Incident Report Process
· Review reported incidents as required and ensure appropriate data is collected to permit classification and response.
· Ensure timely entry, follow-up and completion in regards to all cases in LPMS
Risk Assessment & Audit
· Analyze and determine store and market risks related to
o Inventory variance trends
o Cash O/S variance trends
· Audit high risk locations to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to.
· Monitor store camera system to identify security risks related to open safes, unprotected cash, inventory not secured.