Camp Bow Wow is looking for front desk attendants to work at Camp Bow Wow. The job requires you to be on time, warmly greet customers bringing dogs for day care or boarding, answer the phone and emails, sell our services, and most importantly, love dogs!
The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Providing great customer service.
- Presenting a professional image on the phone, in emails and in person.
- Educating customers about our services.
- Making reservations for customers.
- Checking dogs in and out of camp.
- Taking payment for services.
Previous sales experience and the ability to engage and educate customers about our services is a must. The successful candidate will have great organization skills, be a born multi-tasker and able to work independently. Computer skills and knowledge of office software programs is necessary.
Front desk attendants are typically scheduled to work six (6) hours per day for up to five (5) days per week, including weekends and holidays. Morning and afternoon shifts are available. Pay begins at $13.00 per hour plus tips, and you can bring your dog to work!