At SKYMINT, we have one mission and one mission only: to change people's lives for the better.
Change your life. Change the world.
Personal change. Social change. Political change. We want it all, and we're committed to being trailblazers in the cannabis industry. By creating, developing, distributing, and selling the best cannabis products on the market, and by giving back to support positive change in our communities, we believe we cannot only change our customers' lives for the better; we believe we can change the world.
At Skymint, we believe access to the best cannabis plants can help you live your best life. So, we grow them right here in Michigan, giving farm-to-stash freshness at the best value around.
We treat our teams like the modern-day cannabis sommeliers they are, giving them the resources, they need to create life-changing experiences for all. Why? Because we've seen what happens when happy people make happy plants. We hope you'll want to be a part of this team!
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the upkeep of SKYMINT Brand production facilities and offices, with duties related to the upkeep of plumbing, groundskeeping, carpentry, painting, janitorial and electrical projects, as well as assisting with HVAC systems and production-related systems. They will also be responsible for providing routine preventative maintenance, including work on a variety of internal systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean and repair building fixtures including lights, locks, windows, doors, screens, walls, floors, gutters and drains
- Operate and perform routine maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment and related systems
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and that the physical condition of buildings do not deteriorate
- Perform maintenance tasks such as carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical repairs to ensure that the building is properly maintained. This includes occasionally working outdoors.
- Determine service requirements by applying technical skills and experience, including system operations and preventive maintenance experience
- Serve as a company representative to other contractors, owners, and trades
- Give preventive maintenance inspections performed to representative/owner and suggest corrective actions to be applied
- Give advice on additional services
- Complete and submit needed paperwork in a timely manner to the service coordinator
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by the Facilities Manager