Life Science Connect is growing at an incredible rate, due in large part to our focus on helping our clients solve a problem or achieve an outcome. This commitment to achieving real results for our clients has resulted in our technical team developing several proprietary applications and solutions. As the number of clients utilizing these systems grows, we need to continue to invest in our technical team.
We are looking for a Technical Client Success Manager to join our team in Cranberry, PA. The successful candidate in this role will have the right blend of technical aptitude, commitment to client success, and ability to communicate effectively with end-users as well as our development team.
This position will be responsible for handling customer service and technical support inquiries from internal and external end-users. They will also be responsible for conducting regular Customer Onboarding training sessions and creating and maintaining FAQs. Lastly, they will work closely with the development team to test new feature releases, bug fixes, and product enhancements to ensure changes are implemented properly.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
CUSTOMER SERVICE and SOFTWARE SUPPORT:
- Handle inbound queries and issues from both internal users and clients through all available Support channels (phone, email, and live-chat).
- Resolve all issues within defined service level agreements.
- Quickly triage and escalate critical support issues to the development team.
- Collaborate with internal users and clients to ensure software is optimally configured, meeting their needs.
- Track and communicate client status, issues, time frames, and root causes related to tickets submitted by clients.
- Identify trends in client issues and recommended software enhancements.
USER ADOPTION, CUSTOMER TRAINING, and DOCUMENTATION:
- Conduct regular Customer Onboarding training Sessions
- Conduct new feature release and software update training
- Create and maintain FAQs database
- Create and maintain in-app guides, walkthroughs, and messaging
QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTING:
- Work with development team to test new feature releases, bug fixes, and enhancements for all product updates to ensure changes are implemented properly.
Life Science Connect facilitates mutually beneficial connections between our audiences and strategic partners that accelerate the advancement of life-improving, life-extending, and life-saving therapies and devices. We hire world-class employees with high character, drive, discipline, and a track record of success. In turn, we provide our employees with career growth potential, excellent pay, and a competitive benefits package. Our culture is focused on helping each member of the team become the best version of themselves and promotes a friendly atmosphere and work-life balance.
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years’ experience as support specialist in a software or technical support environment – including email, live-chat, and/or phone support.
- Experience with Ticketing Systems i.e. Zendesk, Freshdesk, Helpscout and Bug Tracking systems.
- Technically adept with application administration and configuration.
- Experience providing end-user training and writing software documentations such as FAQs, feature announcements etc.
- Experience collaborating with software developers to resolve customer issues.
PREFERRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or degree/certifications from a computer technical school
- 3 years’ experience as support specialist in a software or technical support environment – including email, live-chat, and/or phone support.
- Min 1 year testing experience
Life Science Connect offers a generous compensation package. In addition to a competitive salary, you'll enjoy:
- Medical/vision/prescription/dental coverage for you and your family
- 100% company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- 100% company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- 15 vacation days and 6 personal days on day 1
- 13 company-paid holidays
To see all our job postings and showcases for some of our employees, visit: link:https://lifescienceconnect.com/careers/