Are you a Case Manager who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you'll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we've provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks.We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow.Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours paid time off a year
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Available Work Schedules (Full-Time)
First Shift: 8:00am-4:30pm
What You Will be Doing
Primary job responsibilities involve service linkage and care coordination to assist consumers in addressing their behavioral health needs and tracking relevant health outcomes. Case Managersare primarily community-based, providing community support, case management and service linkage both within Boundless and with outside providers that identify and address behavioral health needs, developmental issues and barriers to care. Case Managerswill work with consumers, parents/guardians, Boundless staff and outside providers that support treatment and contribute meaningfully to whole health outcome of the individual served.
Location: Franklin County
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Ohio Drivers License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles - No more than 5 points on driving record.
- Valid car insurance
- Bachelor's degree in social work, education, psychology, or another related field OR at least three years working in the human services field.
- Two years of experience in a case management or care coordination role.
- Experience working with people with autism spectrum disorders and developmental disabilities.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.