Under the direct supervision of the BSA Compliance Manager, assist with the collection and reporting of digital information captured at remote locations. Become knowledgeable with Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) and in the detection and reporting of unusual and suspicious activity
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain strict privacy regarding customer account information. Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide internal customers with exceptional customer service and executes operational excellence. When on the telephone: Speak with a smile, call them by name, stay connected in the conversation and let them know they are appreciated.
- Collect RDC Reports.
- Review MSB required license for files.
- Collect and review reports of new accounts.
- Log collection of Beneficial Ownership forms.
- Log collection of identification documents.
- Input completed new business due diligence questionaries in AML/BSA software. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Review CTRs for accuracy.
- Review activity of commercial and high-risk customers for suspicious activity.
- Review RDC customer activity for suspicious activity.
- Ability to effectively present and communicate information and respond to questions from co-workers and members of management.
- Possess a high degree of professionalism and proactive approach to all assignments, proven ability to work with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Operate keyboard, telephone, scanner, and copier. General computer skills including working knowledge in MS Office Outlook, typing, 10 key and the internet. Basic Excel and proficiency with internal banking software required. Will be required to become proficient in bank's imaging solution (currently NetImage), and AML/BSA Software (currently Patriot Officer).
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and work cooperatively with other co-workers.
- Complete all on-line compliance Teal Training courses timely.
- Additional duties may be assigned or required by management.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
QUALIFICATIONS |EDUCATION | EXPERIENCE | SKILLS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Candidate must be, at minimum, 18 years of age.
High School Diploma or GED Required
EXPERIENCE OR EQUIVALENT YEARS OF BANKING EXPERIENCE:
1-2 Years of banking experience Required
Additional experience and skills
Scheduled Working Hours: 40 Hours per week
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Foster a culture that values critical thinking and problem solving, engagement, inclusion, diversity and execute operational excellence. Establish a positive and productive warm working relationships; able to generate trust, ability, and willingness to give and receive honest, balanced feedback. Willingness to adhere to a strict ethical code of conduct.
The employee must possess sufficient mobility to work in and move about in a standard office setting and sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment. Substantial time may be spent on the telephone and working on a computer, sitting and/or standing. The employee must have the ability to hear and articulate well enough to carry on a normal conversation, both in person and over the telephone. Visual abilities required by this job include the ability to read materials in either a printed format or on a computer screen. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment described here is representative of what an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties of this position require the ability to maintain attention to detail and complete work projects accurately in a short amount of time, despite interruptions. The employee must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all situations. The position also requires the ability to read and interpret documents and draft written communications.