We know what you're thinking. "What kind of name is IncredibleBank?"
Well, we're glad you asked.
With a name like IncredibleBank, we have a lot to live up to. Our name is a promise we make every day to our customers and to our employees (and hey, that could be you!). A promise that we strive to be incredible in everything we do. A promise that will help our customers, fellow employees, and our communities to do the incredible.
At IncredibleBank, we're all about ICE. What's ICE? ICE stands for Incredible Customer ExperienceTM (that's right - an experience so good and so important we trademarked it). ICE illustrates the core values that drive everything we do - how we conduct business, how we treat each other, and how we continuously strive to build on our model of customer-focused banking. Our core values have been in place for more than 50 years and continue to influence every aspect of our operation today.
So - how can you help us live up to our name?
About the Role
We are eager to discuss the prospect of you joining our team as our next incredible team member! This position reports to our EVP, Chief Business Revenue Officer and allows you to grow at your own pace, meaning the opportunities are endless for advancement on our team!
In this role, you will have an opportunity to partner with team members and key stakeholders to provide Incredible Customer Experiences of your own by completing tasks such as:
- Minimum annual production of $20,000,000 going forward. This production will be expected with the cooperation of the Sales Team in developing preselected and new industry verticals.
- Seeks opportunities to build relationships, working within the prescribed framework of the Bank's policies and procedures to offer flexible and competitive banking solutions, including business loans and lines of credit.
- Gathers the necessary business, financial and personal background information required. Assures customer information is kept confidential.
- Reviews loan requests and credit history.
- Assists with detailed analysis of financial data to determine whether proposed application meets lending criteria outlined in the Bank's Business Banking Policy and Procedures.
- Maintains constructive and positive working relationships with loan applicants, borrowers, and their representatives, as well as referral sources, retail branch partners and Business Banking team members.
- Actively participates in the local community and business community at large.
This is a full-time salaried exempt position, averaging approximately 40 hours/week. Schedule may vary by time zone, Monday through Friday.
This position is remote eligible. Individuals may choose to work from a designated home office space or may choose to work onsite at any IncredibleBank branch location in Wisconsin and Michigan.
You do what is right over what is easy. You don't settle for 'good enough.' You're driven to learn and grow. You recognize your impact on the customer experience, regardless of your role.
Those attributes are just a few things our incredible employees have in common.
And, if you are looking for an opportunity to drive production and enjoy working with SBA loans, we'd be so excited to learn a little more about you and your interests in joining the team! Our recommended and preferred qualifications are:
- Degree in Business, Finance or related field of study preferred, or comparable experience.
- 5+ years work experience working as a SBA lender or loan officer with demonstrated SBA loan production; 7(a) loan production required.
About Our Benefits and Compensation
Our promise of ICE extends to our employees as well. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we strive to show our appreciation by offering top-tier benefits and, dare we say, more than competitive compensation that we're willing to discuss up front.
And we are constantly evaluating and improving our benefits. In fact, eligible employees receive over 30 days off per calendar year! That includes 18 days of PTO to begin, PLUS an Anniversary Holiday, Birthday Holiday, Wellness Holiday, and 12 observed Bank Holidays.
Check out our total rewards package at: https://incrediblebank.mybenefitsapp.com/
About the Company
IncredibleBank first started in 1967 as River Valley Bank with a single location in Rothschild, WI. And we may have strong roots in community banking, but IncredibleBank wasn't awarded as one of America's Most Innovative Banks by the Independent Community Bankers of America for our popcorn Fridays. Though we do love free popcorn...
We strive to stay on the leading edge of banking technology with the goal providing the best, simplest way for our customers across the country to do their banking. But if our customers need us, they can pick up the phone and talk to a real person. And that's what makes us America's first national online community bank. And who doesn't love the idea of a national community?
Today, IncredibleBank is a $1.7 billion-asset institution that has grown to 15 brick-and-mortar locations with customers in all 50 states. But we know that as an employer, it's less about size than it is about culture. That's why we're especially proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work®.