The Support Specialist is the sole NCM representative working in support of Clients/Groups who are not assigned to an Executive Conference Moderator or Consultant. The Specialist serves as the primary customer service contact for NCM clients as well as a liaison to all other company departments ensuring adequate compliance for all NCM clients’ business needs. He/She also works in support of the overall objectives of the Client Success Team, completing tasks assigned by Meeting Specialists or Client Success Specialists.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Serves as the primary point of contact for NCM clients, corresponding via email, phone, and fax to troubleshoot and assist with the needs of the client.
• Meeting material maintenance; proofing, editing, and preparing meeting literature. Proofs any client facing material to ensure accuracy and professionalism on behalf of the company.
• Assists in ensuring clients’ monthly products are submitted and produced by groups’ stated deadlines by conducting follow-ups and sending reminders to all necessary clients regarding the submission of their monthly financial data.
• Additionally, communicating with the Client Success Specialist(s) regarding any potential impacts to stated deadlines.
• Completion of tasks assigned by the Meeting Specialists including, but not limited to, verification of Contract Request forms, and preparation and proofing of Group Resumes and Meeting Registration forms.
• Completion of tasks assigned by the Client Success Specialists including, but not limited to, the preparation and proofing of Activity Sign-up forms, Agenda Topics, Meeting Agendas, and compiling and recapping homework assignments.
• Overall management of the Idea Book which includes compiling approved ideas into a finalized booklet that is provided to clients as a valuable resource per meeting cycle.
• Overall management of anniversary cards for all NCM members.
• Responsible for aiding with priorities tasked to the Meeting Specialists and Client Success Specialists when daily priorities have been achieved in the Support Specialist role.
• Assists with new employee training as needed. As such, the associate is knowledgeable and efficient with all responsibilities within the role.
• Assists with work overflow.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred; however, requirement may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of 2 years related work or industry experience.
• Knowledge of CRM/databases, Salesforce.com a plus.
• Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to handle private and confidential information in accordance with company’s interests and policies, legal requirements, and business ethics.
• Strong time management skills.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and superior multi-tasking abilities.
• Solid problem-solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see and use hands to handle objects.