Upscale, boutique hotel seeking an Overnight Housekeeping & Guest Services Specialist. From front desk to light housekeeping/laundry to assisting with light maintenance, this person ensures all guest needs are met in an exemplary fashion in the evenings (10:00 pm to 8:00 am or 11:00 pm to 7:00 am). Full-time and Part-time with great benefits and work environment.
Position Title: Overnight Housekeeping and Guest Services Specialist
Location: Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery in Charlottesville, VA - 15 minutes south of Charlottesville city limits, 20 minutes north of Scottsville
Hours: Full time and Part time - on site Typical shift: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am or 11:00 pm to 7:00am
Wage: $17.00-$18.00 /hr
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- Employee medical premium paid 80%, dependents paid 40% with low and no deductible options
- 80% employer paid premium for dental and vision
- 26 days paid time off (vacation, sick, and holiday)
- 401k after one year with up to 6% company match
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Accident plans available
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Respond to inquiries via phone and email
- Maintain the appearance of the reception, supply, break, and public areas
- Inspect rooms to ensure they always meet the highest standards
- Complete and oversee turndown service, breakfast service, beverage service
- Perform other duties as assigned including but not limited to general office work, cleaning, back up for other team members
- Carry company radio and correspond with other departments on room statuses, privacy signs noted, and other pertinent information
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and evenings as business demands
- Familiarity with general office operations
- Experience in Hotel/Customer Service/Hospitality or related field: 1 year
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, walking on uneven surfaces, using ladders, moving up and down stairs.
Trump Winery and Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact our Recruitment Specialist or Director of Human Resources to make them aware of your needs.
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).