Responsible for all fiscal departments of the Agency and reporting all fiscal information to funding sources, which includes all program accounts and grants in the agency.
· Ensure that all agency financial procedures are being followed.
· Maintain accurate agency financial records.
· Authorize payments of all agency bills, ensuring that all proper documentation is in order for data input.
· Enlist procurement process for all major purchases for administrative office/maintain related inventory records.
· Prepare cash receipts and journal entries for data input.
· Prepare timely bank reconciliations.
· Analyze financial reports.
· Serve as back-up for payroll processing.
· Responsible for final reporting of CACFP (Child and Adult Care Feeding Program), KEYS and DHS (Department of Human Services) programs, as well as related bank deposits.
· Prepare Corporate Annual Report.
· Prepare fiscal reports and submit to the funding sources.
· Prepare monthly financial reports for the Board of Directors and Policy Council, which includes revenues, expenditures and current fund balance.
· Assist Executive Director and Program Coordinators with grant writing, budgets, and prepare cost allocation reports of all Agency programs, along with revisions for same.
· Prepare work papers for annual audit.
· Maintain computerized fund accounting system and other database programs.
· Keep confidential all information pertaining to Head Start children, families, and staff.
· Supervise fiscal staff (Payroll/Administrative Manager and Accounts Payable Clerk).
· Keep confidential all information pertaining to children, families, clients and staff.
· Assist in the recruitment of children when appropriate.
Perform any other assigned tasks relevant to the effective operation of the agency or assigned by supervisor.