Do you enjoy solving problems and working on enterprise solutions? First Security Bank's IT department is looking to add a highly motivated and experienced engineer with a strong Microsoft background to our IT Engineering staff. We are looking for a team member who is excited to serve and empower our employees across Arkansas.
Bank Better Culture: Our culture is rooted in a passion to help our customer Bank Better and providing exceptional customer service is part of our promise. Here at First Security Bank, we value honesty, responsiveness, innovation, security, and hard work. We also believe in work-life balances. Work tasks may come and go, but family is forever and must be nurtured every day. For us, relationships matter.
Being a key member of the IT Engineering Team, the Systems Engineer II is involved in planning, implementation, and management of advanced technologies such as modern Windows Server, RDS, Azure, the Microsoft 365 suite of solutions, applications and interoperability within a larger, heterogeneous production environment requiring 24 X 7 uptime. Advanced technologies include, but are not limited to, Windows Failover Clustering, Active Directory, ADFS, Group Policy, Vmware, Multi-Site Failover Clusters, Private and Public Clouds, Windows Enterprise Desktop management, M365 Suite, Citrix.
You may be what we're looking for if you have the qualifications listed below.
- Expert level knowledge and administration of Microsoft Windows Server platform
- Experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Azure Active Directory
- Experience administering Windows File Services and Group Policies.
- Microsoft Intune - Mobile Device Management and Windows Management.
- Microsoft Desktop Management - deployment and management in a distributed network
- Desired experience working in a fast-paced environment with a career track record of engineering, developing, deploying, and maintaining business critical systems
- Great communication, organizational, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, contractors, managers, 3rd parties, and customers as needed
- Ability to translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users
- Ability to identify and instill industry best practices
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment skills
- Ability to establish new standards for quality, performance, and productivity
- Excellent organization and time management skills and ability to identify priorities to accomplish a variety of tasks on schedule
- Experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (v1906 and above preferred)
- Experience with Citrix Provisioning Services
- Experience with Citrix ADC (Netscaler) and ADM
Required Qualifications and Experience
Candidate must be, at a minimum, 18 years of age.
High School Diploma or GED required.
- Five+ years of hands-on administration experience with modern Windows Server
- Expert level proficiency with modern Windows Server, AD, Azure AD, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Comprehensive knowledge of security controls and security compliance
- Experience with patching and vulnerability remediation
- Experience with deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting server hardware
- Exchange Online / Office365 Management
- Demonstrated experience with Powershell, VBscript, batch script, Perl, Python
Regularly Scheduled Hours/Week: 40 hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm | Extended working hours with occasional weekends or extended working hours as needed.
Travel to bank locations may be required based on projects to implement repairs for technical problems, and testing.
Foster a culture that values critical thinking and problem solving, engagement, inclusion, diversity, and execute operational excellence. Establish a positive and productive work relationships; able to generate trust, ability, and willingness to give and receive honest, balanced feedback. Willingness to adhere to a strict ethical code of conduct.
The employee must possess sufficient mobility to work in and move about in a standard office setting and sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment. Substantial time may be spent on the telephone and working on a computer, sitting and/or standing. The employee must have the ability to hear and articulate well enough to carry on a normal conversation, both in person and over the telephone. Visual abilities required by this job include the ability to read materials in either a printed format or on a computer screen. Maintain equipment for bank office devices which may require reaching, lifting, bending, squatting, and transporting printers, PC's, and other hardware. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 75 pounds.
The work environment described here is representative of what an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties of this position require the ability to maintain attention to detail and complete work projects accurately in a short amount of time, despite interruptions. The employee must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all situations. The position also requires the ability to read and interpret documents and draft written communications.