The Database and Application Coordinator will work with business managers to organize and manage key applications, processes, activities, and resources. Responsibilities include coordinating with vendors on organizing and tracking application development, as well as commmunicating with key stakeholders for consultation and requirements gathering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with key stakeholders to gather requirements for software applications, business processes, and database development.
- Executes User Acceptance Testing and/or Application Testing.
- Reviews project requirements, identifying interdependencies with internal and external departments or service providers, delegating responsibilities, and ensuring that work is completed by deadline.
- Leads meetings effectively in Teams. • Setting priorities and holding others accountable in achieving deliverables.
- Presents a professional demeanor and communicates with the required level of expertise, while considering the stakeholder’s technical knowledge.
- Prepares reports with relevant data as requested through the VP of Information Technology and Compliance. • Works with the appropriate vendors, technical staff, business users, and partners to identify appropriate solutions.
- Provides documentation for user guides, reference materials, and/or training materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Project Management – Ability to work on projects with firm deadlines, project plans, and budgets.
- Technical Knowledge – Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 products. Working knowledge of desktop publishing software.
- Prioritization – Ability to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work in a timely manner. Ability to proactively manage and prioritize projects and activities with firm deadlines. Ability to work effectively in a team setting and independently on concurrent processes and projects to meet established goals, deadlines, and quality standards.
- Communication – Ability to listen to others, process information, and communicate effectively in oral and written formats, including knowledge of the structure and content of the English language.
- Problem Solving/Analysis – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Ability to see an issue and use objective analysis and evaluation in order to form a judgment.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in management information systems (MIS), computer science (CS), engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge of information technology applications, databases, processes, software, and hardware.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects while keeping all key parties abreast of their project's status.
- Ability to maintain visibility on long-term project goals and objectives.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Familiarity or interest in website development and other IT initiatives.
- Microsoft Office products
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low.
All positions, regardless of current work location noted on this job description, may change work location requirements from time to time based on business demand.
Essential Physical Demands:
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting.
- Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to use hands, including hand–eye coordination.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers such as simple grasping, keyboarding, or fine manipulation.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one workspace to another.
Disclaimer: The scope of the job may change based on business demands. The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list, and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee at any time.
|NBCC and Affiliates provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.