Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to “make a difference”??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for an exceptional Medical Receptionist to join our team at our New Haven medical facility. The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player.
Under the supervision of the Medical Clinic Practice Manager, you'll provide initial and subsequent support to the medical clinic operations. This is done by performing clerical functions including collecting and updating patient identification, financial and personal information, answering the telephones and patient questions. This position will be located out of our New Haven, MI medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue, New Haven MI.
Community First Health Centers require all team members, including temps, contractors, interns, residents, students, etc. to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations subject to certain exclusions. CFHC is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.
Daily responsibilities of our Medical Receptionist may include:
• Politely answer the incoming calls, screening and/or forwarding when necessary
• Politely greet all clients, assist with questions, concerns, check-in/out, payments, printing of visit summary and return to work/school documents as needed
• Make and/or adjust client appointments accurately
• Enter, update and/or verify client account information accurately in computer system
• Effectively and efficiently triage
• Scan forms into electronic medical record (EMR) system as necessary
• Verification of client insurance information, verification of identity and obtain signatures when needed
• Educate and enroll clients in our patient portal
• Complete billing “jellybeans” in our EMR timely to reconcile any billing errors
• Follow and complete office opening/closing procedures including daily receipts, cash and credit balances
• Promote and maintain awareness of Agency programs, services and activities
• Attend and participate in meeting(s), seminar(s), workshop(s), conference(s), etc. as needed/approved
• Sign for deliveries paying special attention to any that may require refrigeration
• Other duties as assigned
This is a full-time: 40 hours per week position.
Hours will be gained Monday thru Friday; 830a-5p and will include an early/ late night and Saturday rotation.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
- Bi-weekly competitive pay
- Excellent health insurance through BCBS with low premiums
- Dental and vision coverage through MetLife
- 100% employer paid Short term Disability coverage, Long-term disability coverage, Life insurance and AD&D insurance with the ability to buy up additional Life and AD&D insurance for yourself, spouse and dependents with minimal cost.
- 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) of annual salary contributed by employer whether you participate or not.
- Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
- Professional growth opportuniites/cross training
- Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!