Are you a Behavior Analyst who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you'll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we've provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Will be Doing
Primary job responsibility is the development and supervision of consumers behavioral health needs for center-based, MSY, and youth respite treatment along with managing the behavior analytic staff.
Clinical management responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Conducting assessments of skill acquisition at intake and on a set schedule.
- Developing and monitoring individualized treatment.
- Assessing consumers progress.
- Establishing and monitoring the progress of treatment goals through data system.
- Assessing challenging behavior through conducting descriptive assessments and/or experimental assessments, developing behavior function-based support plans, monitoring the implementation of behavior support plans, and presenting data and recommendations for possible changes at supervisory meetings.
- Educating and training all staff on behavior support plans.
- Educating and training parents and other providers (as applicable) on behavior support plans.
- Assisting Behavior Technicians in day-to-day operations including but not limited to supporting crisis management, direct support of consumers, and leading instructional groups when necessary.
- Provides services within the day program, MSY, youth respite, and After-School program.
Additional responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Provide BCBA supervision.
- Monitoring and managing reports/reviews for caseload and reporting treatment review with consumers licensed clinicians.
- Communicating as a team to appropriately meet consumer and family needs.
- Determining, requesting/coordinating, delegating, and distributing necessary supplies/materials for treatment needs.
- Work with Clinical Supervisor to develop and coordinate staff training in behavioral teaching methods, functional assessments, behavior measurement, data collection and interpretation, and other related areas.
- Conducting research studies (descriptive or experimental designs) to further the fields research and present at local conferences.
- Follow the designated schedule of supervision per consumer on his/her caseload
- Monitoring and providing feedback on the procedural and professional growth of behavior analytic staff.
- Maintaining and managing the Team Meeting Agenda training binder and ensuring dissemination of information.
- Co-managing the administrative duties with the Clinical Supervisor.
- Responsible for reading and following all I Am Boundless policies and procedures found in the Policy and Procedures and/or employee handbook, such as Critical Incident Reporting and Medication Handling.
- Responsible for following CARF, Mental Health, Ohio Department of Education, and ODJFS policies and procedures.
- Responsible for following all training on other policies and procedures that do not fall under the above two responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and communication in the role of Behavior Analyst and a representative of I Am Boundless.
- All other duties as assigned by the Clinical Supervisor, Behavioral Health Manager, Director, or Leadership.
- All other assigned duties.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Exemplary data collection, including, but not limited to:
- - Internal data collection and filing
- - Record of Service
- - Pay related time keeping
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, including organizational and communication skills
- Proven training abilities
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge of many children with autism at different areas of the ASD spectrum
- Exemplary attendance and professionalism
Required Education and Experience:
- Masters Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Social work, Education, or related field.
- Ability to provide BACB supervision to other colleagues if applicable.
Required Certification and Licensure:
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant. (Training will be provided, if not already certified).
- BCBA certification in good standing.
- Two or more years working with individuals with autism spectrum disorders.
- Two or more years of experience in the provision of educational or behavioral health services to individuals with co-occurring diagnoses of intellectual/developmental disabilities, autism, and behavioral health issues.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law