Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to positively advocate Company to others.
- Possesses good judgment, flexibility, and the ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Ability to create organized processes and methods.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to productively interact with internal and external applicants.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Ability to process and evaluate confidential information and materials.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience with scheduling in Outlook or a similar tool.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite applications (specifically Excel), email, and internet browsers.