The Client Engagement Specialist is responsible for keeping our clients satisfied and engaged in NCM Institute Services, resulting in retention of divisional revenue. This role will focus on interacting with our clients and helping to optimize and grow our client portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow-up post-training with clients for support and additional opportunities
• Proactively contacts clients to check in, answer questions and schedule training if needed.
• Maintain client relationships to ensure positive brand experience.
• Regularly meet with Operations Manager to discuss overall and/or specific client needs.
• Contacts/Prepares GMEP students prior to their 1st session to make sure they are setup for success.
• Reviews, analyzes, and sends out all survey responses to the necessary individuals and makes initial point of contact for client satisfaction concerns found in review.
• Hit retention goals for deferred revenue (unscheduled classes)
• Assist in continuing to strategize on effective retention plans.
• Analyzes class capacity, waitlists, and deferred revenue and suggests ways to maximize revenue capture.
• Books and manages deferred revenue.
• In conjunction with NCMI Operations Manager, acts as client subject matter expert on NCM sales and marketing campaigns.
• Contacts leads from the classroom and e-Learning platform for possible consulting/coaching/class revenue.
• Keeps up with all current e-learning trends and updates platform, as needed
• Handles all aspects of virtual training attendance and tracking of required items for VT classes
• Cohosts all virtual training sessions
• Monthly reports for VP, US
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• A minimum of 3 years related work experience.
• Retail automotive experience considered an asset.
• Knowledge in e-Learning Platforms
• Knowledge of CRM/databases and Salesforce.com proficiency.
• Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
• Strong business acumen.
• Strong planning and project management skills.
• Professional, enthusiastic, and resourceful.
• Completes all responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner to meet organizational and client needs and remain cost effective.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, and speak.