Qualifications and Competencies:
- Must be able to handle issue with students and parents quickly and efficiently
- Maintain a caring and sensitive attitude towards guest
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- PSIA or AASI Level I, higher preferred
- Flexible in response to changing assignments and working in a fast paced environment
- Have the mental capacity and awareness to care for the physical, social and psychological needs of 8 to 10 children for 6 hour periods daily in various weather conditions
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in all types of weather for extended periods
- Ability to ski or snowboard at an intermediate level in any type of snow conditions
- Must follow Bromley’s policies on personal appearance
This position supervises a team of 20-30 snowsports instructors during the winter season. Hiring, training, scheduling, and leading this team is a critical part of the responsibilities of this position.
This job operates primarily outdoors, on snow, during the winter season.
This is a physically active role requiring several hours of standing and working outdoors; on and off snow. Occasionally indoors using computers and phones as well. Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs over uneven terrain.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.