Bolton & Menk, Inc. is growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Survey Field Technician-Instrument to join our Youngsville, NC team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established team of professionals and help make a difference in our local communities! We strongly believe in providing our clients with the best service, we are looking for individuals who want to drive client relationships and business development for the market. Bolton & Menk is a consulting engineer firm with over 70 years of experience serving the Upper Midwest and Southeast region.
What you will be doing:
- Operate robotic total stations, GPS equipment and data collectors.
- Perform manual labor such as construction staking, shoveling and lifting heavy objects; operating motor vehicles and small power equipment.
- Provide a variety of surveying support to a wide range of internal and external clients.
- Perform routine surveying and engineering computations.
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrates ability to learn survey and engineering concepts.
- Developing knowledge of Trimble equipment and software. (Trimble Access & Trimble Business Center)
- Developing knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite. (MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook)
- Developing knowledge and skills in CAD and survey software. (i.e. AutoCAD Civil3D, Microstation)
- Ability to perform tasks and solve problems with a high degree of independence.
- Good time management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Possess valid drivers license.
- Overnight travel is required.
WHY BOLTON & MENK?
Work with a creative and hardworking team, who believe in client satisfaction and building relationships. For over 70 years Bolton & Menk, Inc. has served public and private clients with comprehensive planning, design and construction engineering and surveying services. The employees at Bolton & Menk are seeking hard working and ambitious co-workers to join us to deliver tomorrows leading infrastructure projects. Bolton & Menk is ranked among ENRs Top 500 Design Firms. With over 850 employees in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, North Carolina and South Carolina, there are always new challenges and career development opportunities available.
At Bolton & Menk, we value our people and provide an exceptional Total Compensation and Benefits Package to protect our most valuable asset. We are committed to the well-being of our employees and their families. Perks of being a Bolton & Menk employee include peace of mind with our benefits package and competitive compensation plan to include medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible schedules, PTO benefits, and career development opportunities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bolton & Menk does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party agencies in response to Bolton & Menk job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. Pre-approval from the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team is required before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate must be submitted to the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team.
We're Social! Connect with us onLinkedInor onInstagram.
It is our responsibility and privilege to embrace the diversity of people, thoughts, and experiences necessary to develop infrastructure systems that serve all people.Bolton & Menk, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.