Russell is a professional services firm providing construction and development services across the Midwest. Since its inception in 1983, Russell’s culture promotes a collaborative work environment that strives to exceed our clients’ expectations and provide life-time career opportunities for our professionals.
Headquartered in Davenport, Iowa, with offices in St. Louis, Missouri, and Overland Park, Kansas, Russell has delivered more than $3 billion in projects across 33 states. We remain a market leader in our core markets, including new construction and complex additions and renovations.
At Russell, we are creating more than a project - we are building great people, relationships, and communities.
Life at Russell
The number one response we receive when we ask our team members what they like about Russell is the culture. Russell team members describe working here as being more flexible than any place they’ve ever worked. They feel supported and support each other. They have fun. They are empowered to get their work done how they see fit. And most of all, they know they can continue their careers here because of the rich development tools available to them. Life at Russell is full of opportunities.
How You’ll Contribute
As a Traveling Superintendent, you will help us reach our strategic growth goals by supervising all phases of the construction project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating and supervising on-site trade employee activities during all phases of the construction project.
- Ability to adhere to the project schedule.
- Effectively communicate with the project manager, architect, engineer and other project team members to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications and schedule.
- Responsible for monitoring and enforcing safety program requirements and ensuring corrective measures are implemented.
- The ability to maintain positive client relationships is key.
- Attends and/or conducts project status and other related meetings as required and/or requested by project manager.
- Assisting in estimating, review of subcontractor and material proposals, development of the master schedule.
- Assisting in review of shop drawings for key materials and finalization of as-builts, turnover and walk throughs for equipment and material.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying for employment at Russell please contact us at (563) 459-4600 or HR@russellco.com. This contact is for accommodation request only and can’t be used to inquire about status of an application.