Why Russell Cellular?
Here are some reasons why Russell Cellular is the company for you!
Starting pay is up to $21 hourly!
- Unlimited commissions based on performance and commission
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term disability
- Paid Sick Days, Paid Vacation Days, and Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401k with a company match
- Verizon Sales discounts, sales contests and incentives
- Opportunity for growth and advancement through training
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee referral programs
- Community involvement opportunities
What will you do in your role?
You will get to know your customers and to discover their needs. You will provide them with individualized customer service in order to equip them with the wireless products and services they need. As a Retail Sales Representative, you will practice Russell Cellular's core values of Integrity, Expertise, Initiative and Service and will live out our brand foundation of Care for Every Person with your team, customers and members of the communities in which we do business. If you're self-motivated and interested in a career in retail sales, if you are looking for an opportunity for growth and financial stability, then you need to consider being a Wireless Specialist for Russell Cellular, a Verizon Authorized Retailer.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Facilitate retail sales of cellular phones, tablets, watches and other devices along with wireless services to the general public while demonstrating outstanding customer service
- Create additional sales opportunities through creative marketing campaigns in cooperation with the Marketing Department and community involvement events
- Develop continuous and up-to-date knowledge of Russell Cellular and wireless products and services; demonstrate equipment capabilities
- Handle daily store operations such as opening/closing, inventory control, cash management, and various office/administrative duties
- Develop and monitor action plans for the accomplishment of daily/month sales goals
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills; ability to build relationships and adapt to a diverse customer base is desired
- Motivation and an inner drive to learn, grow, and excel
- A knack for technology and the ability to learn wireless quickly
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as need be
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Authorized Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, in 42 states, and 2,400 plus employees, our mission is to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time. As you will be the face of our team, we will offer you uncapped earning potential and opportunities for advancement.
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.