1. A minimum of 3 years’ experience (within the last 10 years) working with video and media production.
2. A minimum of 3 years’ experience (within the last 10 years) in a studio environment producing live or recorded video.
3. Experience communicating effectively with customers and guiding them in the production of video or seminar/conference activities.
4. Experience recording and editing videos with Adobe Premier and After Effects.
5. Technical experience supporting live virtual events.
6. Technical experience configuring various video-related hardware to include lighting, audio mixers, microphones, cameras, and teleprompters.
7. Familiar with green screen capture, processing, and editing to include Newtek Tricaster software and hardware.
8. Familiar with video switching and upstream/downstream keying via ATEM switchers.
9. Familiar with media storage servers and their use with streaming and storage.
10. Experience with networks, video streams and managing networks.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in communications or video production related topic, or at least 5 years work experience directly related to position required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English as defined in STANAG 6001 (Standardized Linguistic Profile (SLP) (Written and Oral)). NATO: 3333.
- NATO SECRET-level security clearance or active SECRET security clearance issued by a national authority. (Must have at time of application).