Are you an Workforce Specialist who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the West Carrollton I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Salary Range: $16 - $18 an hour
- Flexible: This position's hours will flex based on client work schedules and needs.
What You Will be Doing:
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will be providing and coordinating a variety of supported employment services for program participants and collaborate with partnering agencies and businesses. To assist program participants to secure meaningful and well-matched, competitive employment outcomes in their community.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass required background screenings
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and automobile insurance
- Ability to organize and prioritize position responsibilities and maintain accurate records
- Ability to establish positive relationships with peers and the community
- Ability to work independently on-site and in the community
- Willingness to travel to assigned locations and throughout the community
- Must be friendly, personable, caring, and creative
- Must be proficient with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Must maintain trainings and certifications
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant; delegated nursing (training will be provided, if not already certified)
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles--no more than five points on your driving record
- Proof of auto insurance
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.