Russell Cellular is a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizons Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, 42 states, and 2,600 plus employees, our mission us to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time.
Why Russell Cellular?
Here are some reasons why Russell Cellular is the company for you!
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term disability
- Paid Sick Days, Paid Vacation Days, and Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401k with a company match
- Verizon Sales discounts, sales contests and incentives
- Opportunity for growth and advancement through training
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee referral programs
- Community involvement opportunities
What will you do in your role:
- Identify, analyze, and process accounts receivable transactions
- Administrative duties such as answering a high level of phone calls, e-mail, and paperwork
- Reconcile a high volume of invoices
- Reviewing, correcting and reconciling of sales contracts processed at store level
- Assist executive management with ongoing projects and updating policies and procedures
- Deliver outstanding service and direct support to all retail locations by resolving any issues in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Russell Cellular and Verizon Wireless policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Accuracy and speed for data entry
- Competency in PC:
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- General office skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail and possess strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in order to achieve Corporate Office goals
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor
- Professional appearance
- Team player
- Background Check Required
Hours: Between 8am-6pm
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.