Qualifications and Competencies:
- Strong customer service background
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Able to withstand extreme cold weather conditions
- Able to work standing up for extended periods of time
- Safety conscious and oriented
- Ability to move large maze pieces & ski racks
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible in response to changing assignments and working in a fast paced environment
This position has no staff supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates primarily outdoors in all forms of Vermont winter weather conditions. This position is on snow in the base area and paved, possibly icy, surfaces in the base area and parking lot.
This is a physically active role requiring several hours of standing and working outdoors. Occasionally indoors as well.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position requires 6 x ½ day shifts per calendar month. A ½ day shift is 3-3.5hrs depending on the day of the week.