The Business Development Manager is responsible for growing a company’s business, increasing revenue, finding new business opportunities, and building the company’s brand, along with overseeing the performance management and coaching of the facilitators.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively lead and manage our Professional Service Group to deliver quality services that help us achieve our strategic priorities.
- Appropriately match Professional Services resources to clients and service offerings.
- Manage capacity for Professional Services team.
- Using a trainer model, develop, mentor and coach a team of Professional Services Consultants, Trainers, Facilitators and Client Services representatives.
- Identify and incorporate innovative ideas, tools and initiatives across entire Professional Services group.
- Effectively leading and managing our Client Services Group to meet the company’s financial budgets and goals.
- Develop and implement effective sales processes to assure that we are proactively meeting our clients’ needs and wants.
- Create and implement an integrated marketing and advertising plan.
- Collaborate with owners and Business Development Task Force to lead the ongoing growth of the organization by finding new business opportunities and building the company brand.