Interactive Government Holdings (IGH) is seeking qualified, trained and capable individual to serve as the Operations Manager for the United States Marine Corps Wounded Warrior Recovery Care Coordinator Program.
Established in 2006, Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a leading professional services and technology provider to the Federal government whose mission is to serve our men and women in uniform globally and their support systems locally. We utilize strategy, data science and technology to make the programs we execute more efficient for the people our programs serve. Currently, IGH has a national and international contract staff as well as a small HQ team in Springfield.
IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine. We are proud of our ability to shape tomorrow, while ensuring all active duty personnel and reservists can carry out their critical missions and tasks today.
The Wounded Warrior Regiment provides leadership and ensures compliance with laws and Department of Defense (DoD) regulations related to the support, recovery, and non-medical care of combat and non-combat WII Marines, Sailors attached to Marine units, and their family members in order to maximize their recovery as they return to duty or transition to civilian life.
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
The objective of program operations is to ensure the WWR’s RCC program is in compliance with the 2008 NDA, DoDI 1300.24 and US Marine Corps policies and procedures. This includes the collection of RCC performance data. The Operations Manager will interface with the PM, COR, and WWR representatives. Support activities include:
- Collect RCC performance data;
- Ensure RCCs collaborate with the RT;
- Plan and monitor work schedules of contractor personnel;
- Coordinate and attend periodic staff meetings with WWR staff;
- Liaison between RCC program management and battalion lead RCCs to ensure all work complies with PWS specifications and references;
- Assist in the coordination of all personnel necessary to assure quality of service to the RSM and family;
- Provide technical and programmatic evaluations and recommendations on the quality and scope of the RCC program;
- Coordinate data collection pertaining to the RSM to answer Government requests for information;
- Ensure RCCs document all pertinent information regarding RSMs care into DoD-CMS, MCWIITS, or other systems as required by policy. Pertinent information is anything that will affect the RSM’s CRP.
Skills / Certifications:
- Strong interpersonal communication skill set, including negotiating skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and remote from direct program management support or supervision
- Familiarity with Veterans Administration benefits, medical care coordination, as well as, Disability Retirement List (temporary and permanent), and various separations from military service
- In depth knowledge of Marine Corps culture
Education and Work Experience:
Manager minimum skills, experience, education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Public Administration or related field that focuses on policy, planning, and program operations management;
- Two years of experience as Operations Manager
- Experience in outreach and support operations related to WII and veterans;
- Military experience
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes: Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, 401K, Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental and Disability plans.
IGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
IGH is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
IGH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER