Position Summary: The role of the Facility Technician will work closely with the Facility Manager and the Business Office personnel to provide a safe and well maintained learning environment as well as support for evening school events. This is a year around position and standard hours of work will be from 1:00pm to 9:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Compensation Range: $20/hour to $30/hour | Depending on experience and skills
General Expectations: The staff at Denver Christian School are exemplary with respect to the following Denver Christian School Non-Faculty Core Competencies:
Denver Christian School employees model an active, vibrant faith in Jesus Christ that is especially evident in daily performance of their responsibilities and in their interaction with others.
Denver Christian School employees demonstrate commitment to the DC mission statement, to a healthy staff climate and culture, to community, and to high quality performance through their work.
Denver Christian School employees model professional excellence because they are qualified in their area of expertise, committed to continual improvement, and intentionally engage others with an attitude of customer service.
Employees take a proactive approach to the responsibility of managing tasks, completing work as assigned and on time, and to sharing creative ideas and overall adding value to the community.
Denver Christian School employees are valuable contributors to the community who build trust within others and display competence and integrity in their work.
In addition to the Employee Handbook, the expectations of the Facility Technician include but are not limited to the following:
- Dependable, personable, and safety minded.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must enjoy children and families and model healthy and professional interaction with everyone.
- Must be detailed oriented and expected to maintain accurate maintenance logs and perform predetermined, routine custodial tasks and safety checks.
- Duties will be Indoor and Outdoor year around.
- Facility Supervision for evening Athletics, Rentals, and other Co-Curriculars on campus
- Event Support and perform set up and tear down before and after events
- Lift 50 lbs without issue and be on your feet for the majority of each shift.
- General safety and security duties