We know what you're thinking. "What kind of name is IncredibleBank?"
Well, we're glad you asked.
With a name like IncredibleBank, we have a lot to live up to. Our name is a promise we make every dayto our customers and to our employees (and hey, that could be you!). A promise that we strive to be incredible in everything we do. A promise that will help our customers, fellow employees, and our communities to do the incredible.
At IncredibleBank, we're all about ICE. What's ICE? ICE stands for Incredible Customer ExperienceTM (that's right - an experience so good and so important we trademarked it). ICE illustrates the core values that drive everything we do - how we conduct business, how we treat each other, and how we continuously strive to build on our model of customer-focused banking. Our core values have been in place for more than 50 years and continue to influence every aspect of our operation today.
So - how can you help us live up to our name?
About the Role
We are eager to discuss the prospect of you joining our team as our next incredible team member! This position reports to the EVP, Chief Financial Officer at our IncredibleBank Support Center in Wausau, WI.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to partner with team members and key stakeholders to provide Incredible Customer Experiences of your own by completing tasks such as:
- Directs and provides oversight for operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties for the Bank and its locations. Including but not limited to all building systems; mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, plumbing, and waste management.
- Serves as the point of contact for the identification, acquisition, sale, and leasing of all property and real estate holdings of the Bank.
- Negotiates purchase, sale or leasing price and terms/conditions and provides recommendations on all Bank properties to Executive Management for approval.
- Provides leadership and recommendations on remodeling or construction projects for Bank properties and analyzes the return on investment for each project.
- Provides records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability to finance and collections.
- Works with accounts payable to validate monthly operating expenses such as rental fees, deposits, and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Works with Bank team members to plan and execute office moves, including Floor Plan Audits for all Bank locations.
- Responsible for executing on and guiding team during facility emergencies; being "on call" as needed for facility systems issues within any Bank location.
- Develops, maintains, and facilitates the Physical Security Prevention Program acting as primary lead in the compliance of the Bank Protection Act. Will be responsible for recommending policy changes, maintaining risk assessment, and producing the annual Physical Security Officer (PSO) report.
This is a regular full-time exempt position, averaging approximately 40 hours/week. Schedule may vary between the hours of 8 am to 5:30 pm CST Monday through Friday and 8am to 12 pm CST on Saturdays as this position will be required to be "on call" as needed for facility system issues within our Bank locations.
Travel will be required for this position, based on business needs for our various Bank locations.
You do what is right over what is easy. You dont settle for good enough. Youre driven to learn and grow. You recognize your impact on the customer experience, regardless of your role.
Those attributes are just a few things our incredible employees have in common.
And, if you are looking for an opportunity to manage the Bank's risk and security policies as it relates to facilities and real estate, we'd be so excited to learn a little more about you and your interests in joining the team! Our recommended and preferred qualifications are:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and 7-10 years' experience in facilities management, real estate, property management, and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years' senior level supervisory, administrative/or management capacity with the ability to demonstrate leadership in Facilities, Property Management, Real Estate and Physical Security.
- Strong knowledge of facilities and property management principals and proven experience in Request for Proposal (RFP) and bidding process, reviewing, and negotiating contractual terms and conditions with contractors/subcontractors.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and City codes and regulations involving safety and property compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, on-time and within budget.
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM) or Facility Management Professional (FMP) designation preferred.
About Our Benefits and Compensation
Our promise of ICE extends to our employees as well. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we strive to show our appreciation by offering top-tier benefits and, dare we say, more than competitive compensation that were willing to discuss up front.
And we are constantly evaluating and improving our benefits. In fact, eligible employees receive over 30 days off per calendar year! That includes 18 days of PTO to begin, PLUS an Anniversary Holiday, Birthday Holiday, Wellness Holiday, and 12 observed Bank Holidays.
Check out our total rewards package at: https://incrediblebank.mybenefitsapp.com/
About the Company
IncredibleBank first started in 1967 as River Valley Bank with a single location in Rothschild, WI. And we may have strong roots in community banking, but IncredibleBank wasnt awarded as one of Americas Most Innovative Banks by the Independent Community Bankers of America for our popcorn Fridays. Though we do love free popcorn...
We strive to stay on the leading edge of banking technology with the goal providing the best, simplest way for our customers across the country to do their banking. But if our customers need us, they can pick up the phone and talk to a real person. And thats what makes us Americas first national online community bank. And who doesnt love the idea of a national community?
Today, IncredibleBank is a $1.7 billion-asset institution that has grown to 15 brick-and-mortar locations with customers in all 50 states. But we know that as an employer, its less about size than it is about culture. Thats why were especially proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.