At SKYMINT, we have one mission and one mission only: to change people's lives for the better.
Change your life. Change the world.
Personal change. Social change. Political change. We want it all, and we're committed to being trailblazers in the cannabis industry. By creating, developing, distributing, and selling the best cannabis products on the market, and by giving back to support positive change in our communities, we believe we cannot only change our customers' lives for the better; we believe we can change the world.
At Skymint, we believe access to the best cannabis plants can help you live your best life. So, we grow them right here in Michigan, giving farm-to-stash freshness at the best value around.
We treat our teams like the modern-day cannabis sommeliers they are, giving them the resources, they need to create life-changing experiences for all. Why? Because we've seen what happens when happy people make happy plants. We hope you'll want to be a part of this team!
These technicians will specifically be tasked with a multitude of items and processes to produce a concentrate from marijuana material including but not limited to trim, flower, stems, and fan leaves.
Extraction Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Technicians will retrieve material that is designated for extraction
- Fill extraction chambers
- Record data and movement within the METRC system and internal database
- Perform specific extraction processes and refine concentrate into desired consistency
- Take inventory of all materials including equipment, solvents, tools, and any other material that is required for an extraction process
- Maintaining organization and compliance within the lab and ensure all processes are performed legally, efficiently, effectively, and professionally
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.