Under direct supervision and guidance of the assigned manager: provide frontline support on balancing issues and ensure adherence to operations, schedule and processing requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain strict privacy regarding customer account information. Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide internal customers with exceptional customer service and executes operational excellence. When on the telephone: Speak with a smile, call them by name, stay connected in the conversation and let them know they are appreciated.
- Gain understanding of bank policy, laws, regulations and the bank’s process, as applicable to job duties. Report any known violation of compliance policies, laws, or regulations. Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity to senior staff. Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals and write routine reports and correspondence.
- Provide frontline support on balancing issues and Level 1 troubleshooting. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers as it applies to the duties.
- Receives, verifies, processes and distributes incoming transfers according to established procedures.
- Visually verify and remove deposit exceptions.
- Maintains detailed records on all work as required. Ability to use clear, logical steps and common sense understanding to carry out detailed or oral instructions.
- Key required information from unreadable images.
- Research transactions, identify concerns and ensure all customer transactions are balanced.
- Perform quality control on all transactions.
- Confirm receipt of branch courier bags, and sort and distribute mail accordingly.
- Ensure daily postal pick up and sort all items accordingly. Ensure mail is delivered to USPS daily.
- Assess accuracy of risk ratings, provide detailed findings and recommend appropriate action. Good knowledge of mathematics as it applies to the closing process such as arithmetic, algebra and statistics.
- Operate keyboard, telephone, scanner and copier. Strong computer skills including basic knowledge in MS Office Outlook, typing, 10 key and the internet. Proficiency with internal bank software, MS Word, Excel, Vision IP and Image Center will be required.
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and work cooperatively with other co-workers.
- Complete all on-line compliance Teal Training courses timely.
- Additional duties may be assigned or required by management.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS |EDUCATION | EXPERIENCE | SKILLS | MENTAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Candidate must be, at minimum, 18 years of age.
- High School Diplmoa or GED Requied
Experience or Equivalent Years of Relevant Banking Expeirence:
Schedule - Days Required:
- Regular Scheduled Hours/Week: 40 Hours
- Flexibility to be scheduled between Monday - Friday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Foster a culture that values critical thinking and problem solving, engagement, inclusion, diversity, and execute operational excellence. Establish a positive and productive work relationships; able to generate trust, ability and willingness to give and receive honest, balanced feedback. Willingness to adhere to a strict ethical code of conduct.
The employee must possess sufficient mobility to work in and move about in a standard office setting and sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment. Substantial time may be spend on the telephone and working on a computer, sitting and/or standing. The employee must have the ability to hear and articulate well enough to carry on a normal conversation, both in person and over the telephone. Visual abilities required by this job include the ability to read materials in either a printed format or on a computer screen. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment described here is representative of what an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties of this position require the ability to maintain attention to detail and complete work projects accurately in a short amount of time, despite interruptions. The employee must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all situations. The position also requires the ability to read and interpret documents and draft written communications.
|First Security Bank is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, genetics, national origin, status as a veteran or protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other classification protected by law.
Should you need assistance in completing the application, please let us know. First Security Bank will seek to provide individuals with disabilities (including applicants and employees) with reasonable accommodations necessary for the completion of the application process.
|Based in Searcy, Arkansas, privately-held First Security Bancorp has the most complete and diverse product offering of any Arkansas-based financial services holding company. First Security can meet any financing need - right here in Arkansas.
With more than 1,000 employees covering locations throughout the state, we offer solutions for the financial needs of individuals, businesses and the public sector, including a network of local community banks, respected investment banking and wealth management services, public finance, real estate development and revitalization, leasing and mortgage services.