Are you looking for a company that values innovation, collaboration and growth? Look no further than NHOMS / MassOMS! We are always looking for top talent to join our team. At NHOMS / MassOMS PLLC, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented and diverse group of people, take on new challenges and develop your skills and career. Plus, we offer a competitive compensation package and a supportive and inclusive work environment. Come grow with us!
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, outgoing, and positive. Proficient computer and communication skills are required, as is the ability to multitask effectively and stay organized. Dental experience is a plus.
• Excellent phone and in person communication skills
• Organization, time management, and multitasking ability
• Computer literacy in basic applications like email and Microsoft Office
• Full time availability Monday - Friday
• Greeting patients and answering the phones
• Treatment planning and verifying insurance benefits
• Patient charting and correspondence
• Scheduling appointments
• Detail oriented and organized communication skills between patients, doctors, and assistants
• Administrative tasks as needed
• Paid time off and sick leave
• Administrative assistant or receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
• Dental office experience: 1 year (Preferred)
• WinOMS experience: 1 year (Preferred)
**Travel to other locations required as needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. NHOMS LLC and MassOMS LLS will also consider the employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with relevant laws.