Qualifications and Competencies:
- Prior ski repair experience
- Must have superior customer service skills
- Must be a certified repair technician (certification available)
- Must be able to project the image established by company
- Punctual and prepared to perform work duties on time
- Must maintain personal appearance in accordance with Bromley standards
- Maintain a caring and sensitive attitude towards guest
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates primarily in a professional rental shop environment. Occasional work outdoors (any time of year) is likely throughout the base of operations.
This is an active role working indoors moving snowsports equipment and using ski and snowboard tuning and repair equipment for extended periods; however, some movement and work outdoors (safely crossing ice and snow) around the entire resort may be necessary. Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs frequently throughout the shift.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.