At SKYMINT, we have one mission and one mission only: to change people's lives for the better.
Change your life. Change the world.
Personal change. Social change. Political change. We want it all, and we're committed to being trailblazers in the cannabis industry. By creating, developing, distributing, and selling the best cannabis products on the market, and by giving back to support positive change in our communities, we believe we cannot only change our customers' lives for the better; we believe we can change the world.
At Skymint, we believe access to the best cannabis plants can help you live your best life. So, we grow them right here in Michigan, giving farm-to-stash freshness at the best value around.
We treat our teams like the modern-day cannabis sommeliers they are, giving them the resources, they need to create life-changing experiences for all. Why? Because we've seen what happens when happy people make happy plants. We hope you'll want to be a part of this team!
We are seeking a detail-oriented, effective, and experienced IT Systems Admin to join our growing team. In this position, you will use your expertise to build, monitor, and maintain our IT systems. You will focus on specific computer network, database, or systems administration. Under supervision, you will install, configure, service, repair and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment. You will also participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the organization and ensure that system hardware, operating systems, and software systems are and remain fully operational.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with personnel in other departments.
- Administer network and data security, including active directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, vSphere etc.
- Assist in the initial implementation of a multiple locations' infrastructure, leveraging new technologies and best practices.
- Install, configure, and maintain wireless and local networking equipment.
- Assist in the setup of reporting systems and procedures.
- Provide for the implementation, configuration, deployment and support of systems, including, but not limited to client computing devices and servers.