We are seeking a self-motivated, goal-oriented individual to join our growing organization as a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator in our Sacramento office. Teaming with our marketing team, the role will help support the company's various geographic regions while reporting directly to the Vice President of our mid-Atlantic region.
- Prepare and produce proposals, cut sheets, marketing collateral and other documents, in compliance with established Terraphase professional standards for brand, style, format, and content.
- Perform all aspects of proposal production, including print production of hard copies, CD/DVD/USB drive production of electronic/PDF copies, and arranging shipment/delivery.
- Proofread, edit, format, QA/QC documents and graphics for accuracy, spelling, grammar, clarity of communication, consistency, and layout.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with proposal technical lead and other key staff to resolve content questions, changes in the schedule, and other timeline constraints.
- Collaborate with other marketing staff and proposal technical leads to track updates to style sheets, ensure consistency of voice and content, and meet deadlines.
- Provide innovative solutions to proposals and RFPs based upon experience and technical knowledge.
- Update the master files from which marketing and sales materials are sourced.
- May be asked to support preparation of business-critical presentations by providing graphic and layout assistance to improve the quality of the presentation produced.
- Participate in weekly calls with marketing team to effectively communicate strategies and opportunities to improve the process, outcome, and efficiency of the sales and marketing efforts.
- Work in conjunction with proposal technical leads and other key staff to actively develop new opportunities and maintain existing relationships.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or similar degree.
- 2 years' experience of industry experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint; Adobe InDesign and Acrobat. Adobe Photoshop would be helpful.
- Clean driving record.
- Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, analytical, organizational, technical writing, and client service skills.
- Self-sufficient and ability to work under pressure of deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Who We Are
We are an environmental consulting company that offers cost-effective solutions to complex environmental and engineering challenges. We apply technical expertise and keen awareness of the regulatory framework to achieve our clients' project goals and objectives. The combined talent and experience of Terraphase's engineers, geologists, and scientists form the foundation for a comprehensive environmental management approach.
Terraphase was founded with the goal of developing a full-service engineering and consulting firm that provides high-quality services to clients with regional and nationwide operations. We are driven by creating valuable work products for our company and clients, and a rewarding environment for our employees. Our staff is comprised of registered professionals in civil engineering, geology, hydrogeology, and geotechnical engineering.
Our unique company culture philosophy of appreciating and recognizing individuals for their work, leadership, and mentoring, while supporting and encouraging a healthy personal and professional lifestyle help to make Terraphase one of the best places to work.
Terraphase offers an extensive benefits package including; Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer-Paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, a generous 401(k) match, Commuter Benefits, Internal Training and Seminars, Tuition/Licensing/Professional Development Reimbursement, Flexible Work Schedule, ongoing company-sponsored events.