Are you an Assistant Manager who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where youll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, weve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- Generous paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Pay range: $41,412.80 - $43,792.32. per year. Based on your education, experience, and credentials.
The schedule is
- The schedule will be discussed during the interview
- Additional on-call responsibilities (Details will be provided in interview)
What You Will Be Doing
As an Assistant Manager, you will mentor and train direct support professionals as they provide individualized direct care to individuals with developmental disabilities. In your role, you will oversee the day-to-day operation in a group home setting.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three years supervisory experience
- Must be able to communicate in English, including both spoken and written.
- Must be detail-oriented and have competent literacy and writing, documentation, communications, and interpersonal abilities.
- Must be able to use tools and equipment as required including pushing/pulling wheelchairs, lifting consumers with Hoyer lifts.
- First Aid, CPR adult.
- Medicine Administration 1, 2, and 3.
- Valid Ohio Drivers License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- Proof of auto insurance.
- Insurable driving record.
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with intellectually or developmentally disabled individuals preferred.
- Five years supervisory experience.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.