GOODWILL IS GROWING!
Are you a forward-thinking, strategic leader seeking to make a difference in our community?
BE A GOODWILL DIFFERENCE MAKER!
Goodwill of Central Illinois invites qualified interested persons to apply for an exciting leadership career opportunity. We are seeking a Full Time Program Manager to lead a Workforce Development initiative that collaborates with partners across our community to support and serve young adults with Autism in successfully gaining and sustaining employment.
If you have experience successfully building and leading high-performing teams and interested in creating a much-needed social service that does not currently exist in our community, we invite you to Apply Today! Visit our website www.goodwillpeo.org and click on the Careers Page.
What will the job look like?
The Program Manager will provide direct oversight of assigned scope of program services, including assigned program staff, and will include ensuring program goals are met and that fiscal and grant outcomes are achieved. Responsibilities will include ensuring effective strategies are in place and monitored to assure participant recruitment, and necessary services, training, referrals, and resources are provided leading to exceptional client outcome achievement. Additionally, duties will include the management and development of program staff, as well as ensuring all services comply with best practice policies and procedures. The Program Manager position is a working position and will also provide staff backup and support for program delivery as needed.
What are the essential responsibilities?
- 50% Actively manage and develop assigned programs and staff to achieve program outcomes
In partnership with Program Services management team, assist with the development of appropriate program goals and outcomes, including meeting required funder performance, and direct staff to ensure accountability in ensuring successful attainment of program and fiscal outcomes for assigned programs, consistent with standard best practice processes.
- 15% Program development strategies and tactics
Proactively develop, market, and deliver program events and activities necessary to best support achieving desired outcomes for assigned programs. Ensures and builds a serviceoriented culture that is focused on continuous improvement and innovation to meet community needs.
- 15% Program outreach and recruitment
Oversee the development and successful achievement of proactive outreach strategies and outcomes focused on achieving maximum success in connecting with clients who can benefit from our program services. Also facilitates the development and maintenance of working relationships with a variety of business organizations and social service agencies in assigned areas of focus to promote program partnership and to develop community engagement opportunities. Attend relevant community service agencies and group coalitions.
- 10% Internal Program Services Strategic Planning and Mission Integration
- Identify opportunities as they arise to continue to grow all Goodwill programs.
- Proactively collaborate and communicate with all Program Services staff across all programs to continually seek ways to share resources and services for the overall benefit of the population and communities we serve, including within our own organization.
- Proactively seek opportunities to integrate mission into all employees across our organization and to continue to expand our services across all of our service territory.
- 10% Administration and reporting
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of needed client documentation for grant and outcome measurement
- Monitor and ensure all fiscal expenditures are processed per funding requirements.
- Refer individuals with specific disabilities and needs to other agencies who can assist in meeting their needs.
- Participate in Goodwill meetings and conferences as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support/expand Goodwill programs.