ORBA is seeking full-time, entry level staff accountants who would be involved with audit and accounting services, as well as tax planning, tax return preparation and business consulting. Training is predominantly on-the-job with close supervision, constant feedback and some classroom-type instruction. The individual will be working closely with all partners and staff, and will have direct contact with clients of various industries. This role will begin in early to mid January of 2023.
- Major duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing audit procedures and compliance testing;
- Preparing workpapers and reconciliations on review and compilation engagements;
- Preparing accounting records, gathering, organizing and analyzing data and preparing income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, not-for-profit organizations and retirement plans;
- Preparing payroll tax and sales tax returns; and
- Assisting in special consulting projects, such as valuations, litigation support, computer systems, forecasts and projections, estate and financial planning, and general business consulting
Candidates should be aspiring CPAs with a degree in Accounting and a general business background. Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills, be detail-oriented, and have good analytical ability and judgment. Salary is market based with overtime, competitive benefits, and annual reviews and merit increases. We offer tremendous growth opportunities in a diverse and less structured working environment.
This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.