Do you enjoy our wines? Become our wine concierge for our Wine Club Members answering their questions, meeting them at wine pick up events, and serving them in our exclusive Wine Club Lounge in our beautiful tasting room with the a members only view of the vineyard!
Position Title: Wine Club Coordinator
Location: Trump Winery in Charlottesville, VA - 15 minutes south of Charlottesville city limits
Hours: Full-Time Thursday - Monday 9:30am-5:30pm; requires availability on weekends as well as holidays
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- Employee medical premium paid 80%, dependents paid 40% with low and no deductible options
- 80% employer paid premium for dental and vision
- 26 days paid time off (vacation, sick, and holiday)
- 401k after one year with up to 6% company match
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Accident plans available
- Drive awareness of Wine Club to increase memberships, both online and in our Tasting Room
- Interface with Wine Club members by email and phone, quarterly club communications, and in person in the Tasting Room and at Wine Club events.
- Perform daily operations related to the Club: new member registration, data entry, welcome emails, mailings, order processing, billing, cancellation requests, etc., ensuring all member information is keep accurately in database.
- Providing tools and training to all front of house staff on Wine Club and provide regular training sessions for staff
- Manage all logistics and coordination with Fulfillment team for Wine Club shipments, including assisting with the packing and labeling of club orders; work will shipping partners and Fulfillment team on resolving shipping claims as well as resolve return club shipment
- Assist Tasting Room staff in their duties when needed, including but not limited to conducting tastings, completing sales, and taking food orders
- A minimum of two years direct-to-consumer sales or membership sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Proven success managing consumer database, email and mailing lists
- Strong computer skills, notably Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and experience in sales/CRM/POS system; experience with e-marketing software or graphic design a plus
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).