We know what you're thinking. "What kind of name is IncredibleBank?"
Well, we're glad you asked.
With a name like IncredibleBank, we have a lot to live up to. Our name is a promise we make every day to our customers and to our employees (and hey, that could be you!). A promise that we strive to be incredible in everything we do. A promise that will help our customers, fellow employees, and our communities to do the incredible.
At IncredibleBank, we're all about ICE. What's ICE? ICE stands for Incredible Customer ExperienceTM (that's right - an experience so good and so important we trademarked it). ICE illustrates the core values that drive everything we do - how we conduct business, how we treat each other, and how we continuously strive to build on our model of customer-focused banking. Our core values have been in place for more than 50 years and continue to influence every aspect of our operation today.
So - how can you help us live up to our name?
About the Role
We are eager to discuss the prospect of you joining our team as our next incredible team member! This position reports to the Business/Consumer Loan Processing Manager and allows you to grow at your own pace, meaning the opportunities are endless for advancement on our team!
In this role, you will have an opportunity to partner with team members and key stakeholders to provide Incredible Customer Experiences of your own by completing tasks such as:
- Supporting lenders in providing an Incredible Customer Experience for business, real estate, and consumer loan applications.
- Obtaining supporting documentation before preparing loan documentation for loan closing, including but not limited to UCC search, CIS search, OFAC check, etc.
- Ordering and obtaining required documentation from third party vendors such as appraisals, title policies, flood determination, etc.
- Preparing all loan documentation and providing processing support for new and renewed loan requests for business customers with exposure of less than $500,000.00 and all consumer loans.
- Completing the entry of loan closed data into core banking system for consumer loans and assisting with customer request including but not limited to payments, transfers, wires, stop payments, and history inquiries.
- Ensuring timely, accurate, and compliant processing of assigned loans.
This is a full-time hourly non-exempt position, averaging approximately 40 hours/week. Schedule may vary between the hours of 7:30 am to 5:00 pm CST Monday through Friday.
Note: Individuals may choose to work onsite at any IncredibleBank branch location in Wisconsin or Michigan.
You do what is right over what is easy. You don't settle for 'good enough.' You're driven to learn and grow. You recognize your impact on the customer experience, regardless of your role.
Those attributes are just a few things our incredible employees have in common.
And, if you are looking for an opportunity to expand on your knowledge of specialized lending areasand enjoy working with people, we'd be so excited to learn a little more about you and your interests in joining the team! Our recommended and preferred qualifications are:
- An individual should have 2-4 years of experience with business loans, and legal documentation and the business lending process.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Must possess advanced knowledge of business lending principles, practices and procedures, have a solid understanding of business lending concepts, compliance rules and regulations, and have exceptional communication skills.
About Our Benefits and Compensation
Our promise of ICE extends to our employees as well. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we strive to show our appreciation by offering top-tier benefits and, dare we say, more than competitive compensation that we're willing to discuss up front.
And we are constantly evaluating and improving our benefits. In fact, eligible employees receive over 30 days off per calendar year! That includes 18 days of PTO to begin, PLUS an Anniversary Holiday, Birthday Holiday, Wellness Holiday, and 12 observed Bank Holidays.
Check out our total rewards package at: https://incrediblebank.mybenefitsapp.com/
About the Company
IncredibleBank first started in 1967 as River Valley Bank with a single location in Rothschild, WI. And we may have strong roots in community banking, but IncredibleBank wasn't awarded as one of America's Most Innovative Banks by the Independent Community Bankers of America for our popcorn Fridays. Though we do love free popcorn...
We strive to stay on the leading edge of banking technology with the goal providing the best, simplest way for our customers across the country to do their banking. But if our customers need us, they can pick up the phone and talk to a real person. And that's what makes us America's first national online community bank. And who doesn't love the idea of a national community?
Today, IncredibleBank is a $1.7 billion-asset institution that has grown to 15 brick-and-mortar locations with customers in all 50 states. But we know that as an employer, it's less about size than it is about culture. That's why we're especially proud to have certified as a Great Place to Work®.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.