Savanna Energy Services
Motorhand - USA
Are you looking for a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative energy services company' Do you want to join a team with room for personal and professional growth' Then look no further! Savanna Energy Services Corp. is a premier North American energy services provider headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. We have operations across Canada and in the U.S., Mexico and Australia. Savanna is uniquely positioned in the energy services industry, incorporating Aboriginal partnerships and community involvement with leading technology that includes PLC-controlled service rigs and patented hybrid drilling rigs.
Savanna is currently hiring for the role of Motor hand based out of a number of our field offices in the USA.
Join Savanna’s Team and let our successes become yours!
This pivotal role involves:
- Operating and maintaining the engines that power the drilling equipment
- Effectively operating the draw-works
- Effectively operating the boilers
- Aiding in the effective circulation of the drilling fluid
Qualified candidates require:
- One to two years experience as a motor hand
- Clean and valid driver’s license
The following certifications are considered an asset for this position:
- H2S certification
- First Aid certification
- Rig Tech Level 1
- Fall Protection, Confined Space, and Loader Training
For more information on Savanna Energy Services Corp. and to apply online, you may view our website at www.savannaenergy.com.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.