Report to: Shipping/Receiving Manager
Ardisam is an employee-owned company based in the heart of the Midwest. Passion drives our business as we work to become the most well-known name in various outdoor industries including hunting, ice fishing, gardening, camping and more. Our Cumberland Wisconsin Headquarters since 1960 houses our rapidly growing team of over 130 employees. Our commitment to innovation and quality has been exceeding customer expectations for decades with no sign of slowing down. Our brands include but are not limited to: Earthquake Power Equipment, Eskimo Ice Fishing, Ion Ice Fishing, Rivers Edge Treestands, Barronett Blinds, Yardbird Chicken Pluckers, Fusion Drill Powered Tools, and more
Ardisam Inc. is an outdoor seasonal product company looking for a Shipping Coordinator to join our growing operation. The primary role of the Shipping Coordinator is the planning of customer sales orders to be sent to the warehouse floor and fulfilled, along with scheduling pickups, and ensuring product is shipped on time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize carrier websites and rate shopping software to get quotes on outbound freight
- Organize orders to be picked along with any customer-specific labeling requirements
- Process shipped orders through company ERP system to be invoiced
- Interact with customer third party software such as SPS Commerce
- Work in concert with warehouse floor employees to attain company KPIs
- Understands and adheres to organizational and department policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Strong computer skills and ability to work within company ERP system
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Able to resolve conflict respectively and in a timely manner involves management as necessary
- Actively participates in department meetings
- Operates with a sense of teamwork
Education: High school diploma or GED.
-Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription)
-Health Savings Account (HSA) with Employer Contributions
-ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
-Yearly Profit Sharing Bonus
-Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, Parental Leave
-Group Term Life Insurance
-Long Term Disability
-Flexible Spending Account (Dependent)
Compensation: Hourly Position
Duration of Employment: Full Time
Work Days: Monday - Friday
Hours / Day: 8
Work Shift: First Shift
Ardisam, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ardisam, Inc. is a Substance Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug screens.