Do you consider yourself a “Jack of all trades”? Do you enjoy doing something different every day? Would you like your “office” to be one of the most beautiful properties in Central Virginia? We’re looking for someone who takes pride in a job well done, gets satisfaction from accomplishing tasks, and understands the importance of being efficient without compromising the quality of your work.
Position Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Trump Winery in Charlottesville, VA - 15 minutes south of Charlottesville city limits
Hours: Full-Time - on site. 40 hours per week,
Wage: $15 - $20 /hourly
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- Employee medical premium paid 80%, dependents paid 40% with low and no deductible options
- 80% employer paid premium for dental and vision
- 26 days paid time off (vacation, sick, and holiday)
- 401k after one year with up to 6% company match
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Accident plans available
- Maintain facilities, including but not limited to: basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical, appliance repair, painting, sheet rock, and HVAC
- Perform regular preventive maintenance to facilities, including but not limited to: changing air filters, water filters, equipment filters
- Contribute to team: perform other duties as required to meet business needs and provide assistance as needed completing and collaborating on projects/tasks
- Maintain a professional attitude with all guests, employees, and vendors
- Assist with keeping to the highest standards set by the management
- Must have valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must be flexible with schedule i.e. some weekends, nights, and call-in rotation
- Must be able to work on your feet 8 hours/day, bend, squat, stretch, and lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis; 50 pounds on occasion
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).