Provide support and assistance to the Campus Director in assuring effective campus administration, operations and instructional leadership in accordance with the District Strategic Plan and Core Values, school policy and procedures, and state laws and regulations.
1. Customarily and regularly manage direct reports to maximize productivity, efficiency, and the potential of the human assets of TTC, including: directing job assignments, monitoring staff performance, coaching, counseling, training, assuring compliance with regulatory requirements and organizational mission, values, policies and work rules. Appraise performance and provide recommendations for staff compensation, promotion and termination actions, and hiring as appropriate.
2. Supervise and provide instructional leadership for assigned programs, including assisting in the research, evaluation, and refinement of program changes in cooperation with program instructors and TTC Instructional Development department; observing and evaluating instructors to support highest level of instructional competency.
3. Collaborate with instructors, industry specific officials, Advisory Committees, and TTC Internship and Placement services regarding matters of curriculum, certification and internship/work based experience.
4. Participate with Campus Director and District administration in presenting new program ideas and implementing new programs, as assigned
5. Implement and enforce student discipline in accordance with school policies and participate in parent/student/sending school conferences as needed to support student retention and program completion.
6. Interview job candidates for professional and support job openings to assist in the identification of individuals who possess the requisite experience, competencies and cultural match to maintain the highest levels of customer service and instructional excellence and ability to achieve the strategic and tactical objectives of the campus and the District.
7. Identify and administer new employee training based on campus needs, facilitate mentor training, set up new instructor workshops and professional development training.
8. Organize and/or coordinate miscellaneous projects/assignments, which might include activities such as: coordination of transportation requirements, organization of campus-wide field trips, assistance with CTSO activities, arrangement of school tours/visits, participation on various campus committees, management of facility repairs/restructurings, conducting emergency/safety drills, assuring instructor duty schedule, etc.
9. Represent the school and the campus programs through attendance and speaking engagements at school and community activities and events, communicating a message that reinforces the District Core Values and provides positive public relations for the campus, the District administration and the CareerTech system.
10. Provide the highest level of customer service to numerous internal and external customers by responding to requests for information, research, reports and communication regarding various campus programs and matters.
11. Perform tasks and duties relevant to any of various roles or responsibilities assigned by supervisor and determined by management to be appropriate for this position; comply with all policy, procedure, regulation and other communicated requirements as may be in effect for the workgroup or worksite.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://tulsatech.appone.com