**SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE**
The Community Integration Professional at Imagine the Possibilities is instrumental in our mission to empower people to reach individual achievement across the spectrum of life. At Imagine the Possibilities we pride ourselves in providing quality services to people with disabilities and enhancing each individuals quality of life through their individual achievements. AND make it Fun!
What does a Community Integration Professional do?
• Participate in decisions affecting the vocational program, such as goals and objectives.
• Provide transportation to/from employment locations.
• Participate in cross training within a variety of Supported Employment and Day Habilitation service areas
• Coaching individuals at their place of employment in the community OR
• Integrating individuals into their community through Day Habilitation services.
• Encourage individuals to learn new skills and develop new interests related to their employment.
Imagine the Possibilities offers great benefits that include instant accrual of paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, employee assistance program, on-site training, discounted memberships, and competitive wages.
Required Qualifications:<br>•Education/Experience:<br>oDay Services – N/A <br>oJob Coaching/Small Group SE - Associates degree or high school diploma/GED equivalent with 6 months experience.<br>oIndividual SE - Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience.<br>•Minimum 18 years of age.<br>•Background checks with previous employers, references, law enforcement agencies, and others will be conducted and found satisfactory.<br>•Valid driver's license and driver's record deemed acceptable by Imagine the Possibilities, Inc.<br>
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://ImaginethePossibilities.appone.com