Under the supervision and guidance of the assigned manager; process and verify loan payments and renewals received. Post payments into internal bank software and verify transactions for accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES | MENTAL DEMANDS
Maintain strict privacy regarding customer account information. Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential. Abide by company standards when communicating orally or in writing.
Provide customers with exceptional customer service and executes operational excellence. In person: Greet every customer with a smile, maintain eye contact, call them by name, stay connected in conversation and let them know they are appreciated. When on the telephone: Speak with a smile, call them by name, stay connected in the conversation and let them know they are appreciated.
- Constantly communicate and exchange information with external and internal customers in person or on telephone. Ability to use common sense understanding in order to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to articulate effectively with customers.
- Visually review customer transactions verifying necessary information. Identify items which require review.
- Ability to use mathematical skills using money (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers) required.
- Daily consistent duties in processing new loans and renewals. Process loan payments received, verify new loan and renewals to ensure they are error free. Verify accuracy in Bankway.
- Process and update outstanding exception items on loans.
- Frequently address and correct transaction errors. Correct payments applied incorrectly in Bankway. Post payments to Bankway. Amend loan information as needed.
- Verify and Track loan documents in Bankway. Work daily tracking items and update Bankway as needed.
- Frequent scanning of documentation and verifying for accuracy.
- Operate computer, keyboard, telephone, scanner, and copier. Basic computer skills including general knowledge in MS Office Outlook, typing, 10 key and the internet. Proficiency with internal bank software will be required.
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and work cooperatively with other co-workers
- Complete all on-line compliance Teal Training courses timely.
- Additional duties may be assigned or required by management.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Requirements: Candidate must be at a minimum, 18 years of age.
EDUCATION | EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED Required
1 2 Years Banking experience Preferred
Regularly Scheduled Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM *Extended working hours may be required.
Foster a culture that values critical thinking and problem solving, engagement, inclusion, diversity, and execute operational excellence. Establish a positive and productive work relationships; able to generate trust, ability, and willingness to give and receive honest, balanced feedback. Willingness to adhere to a strict ethical code of conduct.
The employee must possess sufficient mobility to work in and move about in a standard office setting and sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment. Substantial time may be spent on the telephone and working on a computer, sitting and/or standing. The employee must have the ability to hear and articulate well enough to carry on a normal conversation, both in person and over the telephone. Visual abilities required by this job include the ability to read materials in either a printed format or on a computer screen. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment described here is representative of what an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties of this position require the ability to maintain attention to detail and complete work projects accurately in a short amount of time, despite interruptions. The employee must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all situations. The position also requires the ability to read and interpret documents and draft written communications.
|First Security Bank is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, genetics, national origin, status as a veteran or protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other classification protected by law.
Should you need assistance in completing the application, please let us know. First Security Bank will seek to provide individuals with disabilities (including applicants and employees) with reasonable accommodations necessary for the completion of the application process.
|Based in Searcy, Arkansas, privately-held First Security Bancorp has the most complete and diverse product offering of any Arkansas-based financial services holding company. First Security can meet any financing need - right here in Arkansas.
With more than 1,000 employees covering locations throughout the state, we offer solutions for the financial needs of individuals, businesses and the public sector, including a network of local community banks, respected investment banking and wealth management services, public finance, real estate development and revitalization, leasing and mortgage services.