Are you looking for an amazing opportunity with a great organization??
Are you committed to delivering excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for a Quality Team Assistant to join our team at our New Haven medical facility. Under the supervision of the Quality Director, you'll provide support to the Agency's quality improvement, population health, risk and compliance management and value centered program activities. The ideal candidate for this role will be detail oriented, motivated and a team player as this role will include a variety of clerical, administrative and data entry tasks. This position will be located out of our New Haven, MI medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
Daily responsibilities of our Quality Team Assistant may include:
• Conducts administrative support activities of population and chronic care management, community health center quality measure initiatives and other quality data needs
• Inputting data accurately and timely into a variety of program for quality, risk and or/compliance
• Distribution, copying and/or laminating of materials under the direction of the Quality Director
• Assisting with audits and/or report generation as directed
• Creating, mailing and/or outreach to patients in need of services via print, electronic and/or verbal communication to ensure alignment with our quality measure expectations/measures
• Participation in quality improvement, risk management and/compliance initiatives
• Travel to other Agency sites as needed/required
• Performs back up phone assistance during Executive Assistant absence as requested/directed
• Other duties as assigned
This is a full time; 40 hours per week position.
Hours will be gained Monday thru Friday; 830am to 5pm.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
• Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
• Excellent Health Insurance through ASR Health with low premiums
• Dental Insurance through Delta Dental of Michigan
• Vision Insurance through VSP
• 100% Company Paid Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
• 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
• Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
• Professional growth opportunities/cross training
• Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!