Title / Position: Ski Instructor or Snowboard Instructor (Full-time), Ski & Snowboard School
Position type: Seasonal, Full-time; Hourly, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Director, Asst. Director, and Supervisor of Snowsports
Get paid to ski and ride with us! Bromley is looking for highly motivated individuals to guide our guests in having a great mountain experience. No prior instructor experience necessary - we provide paid clinics so you can learn to teach skiing or snowboarding - we just require prior skiing or riding experience. All instructors will be teaching group as well as private lessons. We will work with you in utilizing and developing your strengths on the mountain.
Summary: Primary role is to provide on-mountain instruction to guests learning to ski or snowboard. May accomplish this role through one or several products: private lessons, first-time adult group lessons and Kidsrule group lessons.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote the Snowsports School environment of Safety, Fun and Learning
- Teach children and/or adults to ski or snowboard
- Implements all teaching methods developed by Bromley Mountain Resort
- Follows all rules and regulations of the Bromley Ski and Snowboard School
- Promotes Bromley and skiing/snowboarding whenever possible
- Attend both on-snow and off-snow clinics for professional improvement
- Responsible for safety of students
- Perform other duties as required by management
- Other duties as assigned