TicketNetwork, Inc., is a high-tech leader in the ticketing industry. Founded in 2002, TicketNetwork hosts a leading online exchange with over $5.5 billion in ticket inventory. We power a vast network of websites that enable buyers and sellers to exchange tickets to thousands of events.
TicketNetwork's Product Management Group is looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager to lead key initiatives that support our retail applications, including underlying APIs and web applications. The position will assist in driving key company initiatives from ideation through public adoption and will require technical understanding deep enough to define product requirements for the APIs and other back-end systems that support our retail applications.
The Sr Product Manager will be responsible for developing product visions based on market dynamics, data analytics, and industry insight. The individual will help establish a strategy for a suite of products' implementation through the road mapping of features and their releases in collaboration with both business and engineering stakeholders and client interactions. They will work with various departments across the organization and provide leadership during all phases of the product's life-cycle, ensuring its successful release and adoption. Additionally, this individual will act as a mentor to other Product Managers and actively seek ways to improve processes throughout the development process.
• Define and document product roadmaps including major feature sets to be delivered, and timing of minor and major version upgrades
• Define and document detailed requirements (product requirements documents, user stories, PBIs or similar) in support of development efforts
• Develop and sustain deep understanding of how our applications are used and consumed by customers, including future enhancement requests and strategic differentiators of our services vs competitors
• Oversee cross-team project initiatives, working with other Product Managers to coordinate efforts and ensure a smooth end-to-end product release
• Approve and oversee product releases, create release notes, documentation, and notify and train support teams
• Communicate regularly with product stakeholders to ensure their needs are met and requirements/goals are achieved
• Evaluate the expected ROI of specific feature sets or new products and compare to actual results if implemented
• Develop and monitor key performance indicators to measure the success of features and predict upcoming needs
• As subject matter expert (SME), manage day-to-day operations of product(s), coordinate product maintenance/support efforts, and evaluate reported bugs for escalation and triage
• Provide mentorship and guidance to more junior Product Managers within the team
• The position will also be responsible for:
- Customer and market research
- Data analytics, financial analysis, and business modeling
- Business case development and justification to organizational leadership
- Management of market strategy and the execution of promotion plans
- Collaboration with team members
- Coordination of user and A/B testing, and the analysis of the results
- Ownership of the quality and user adoption of product releases
- Monitoring of product usage and needed enhancements/fixes