Are you a compassionate, detail-oriented Licened Practical Nurse or Medical Assistant wanting to make a difference in our patient’s lives?
CHC is looking for LPN/MA's to create positive impacts on the communities that need us most by bridging the care gap between schools and healthcare!!
LPN/MA School Based Health Care Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
-Accountable and Productive -- able to work well independantly
-Patient-focused -- enjoys interacting with patients and enjoys finding solutions for their needs
-Dependable -- arrives to work on time and ready to work
-Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
-Flexible -- able to thrive in a dynamic environment
-Graduation from a LPN program at an Accredited school.
-Licensed in the State of Illinois and/or willing to get licensed in Iowa.
-Graduation from a Medical Assisting program at an Accredited school
-Certified from NCCT or NCMA preferred, not required
-Flexibility required as work will be handled through local school systems and Community Health Care Clinics- local travel between IL and IA school districts.
Check Out These Perks!
- Healthy work/life balance; Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm
- Affordable medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription medication for employees and family members
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday
- Employer paid life and disability insurance
- YMCA Discount Program
- Retirement plan with Employer matching after one year