Integrated Systems, located in Princeton, NJ and San Jose, CA, invites applications from exceptional candidates (senior-level or junior-level) for full-time research positions. Our mission is to innovate, design, prototype complex, real-time analytics systems, with 5G applications in domains like public safety, video surveillance, retail and transportation. R&D projects aim to gain utility from state of the art AI and ML techniques, 5G networks, and cover topics in data stream fusion using state of the art AI/ML engines, stream processing and control of large and complex intelligent services, edge/cloud computing over 5G networks for streaming analytics, and optimization of analytics applications in 5G network slices.
• PhD in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• Strong ability to propose and execute innovative systems projects
• Strong research record and exposure to building large and complex distributed systems
• Strong publication record at top-tier systems conferences
• Experience with cloud computing, design of parallel software, exposure to AI/ML workloads
• Programming skills in C, C++, Python